These warranty terms are valid only for products purchased through www.ingo.health or through INGO authorized reseller or agent, licensed distributors, and retailers.
CME Offshore SAL, the creator of INGO ("CME") warrants to the original purchaser only that INGO Smart Water Bottle (“the Product”) will be free from non-visible defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of purchase. The warranty does not extend to wear and tear, breakage, or mishandling of the Product.
CME will replace any defective item or part of the Product at its sole cost, upon receipt of evidence of the defective Product or part of Product.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
In order for a claim to be recognized, customer must notify the seller immediately after noticing a defect. The claim should be accompanied with the order number (for online purchases) or a photo of the receipt as a proof of purchase. Upon receiving the claim, the seller will provide you with an answer regarding the warranty decision and notify you with an exchange, refund, repair or rejection within the warranty guidelines.
If you have any problems with the Product, please contact the seller where the Product was bought or email@example.com for online purchases. If for any reason this Product is returned to the store where purchased, it must be placed in the original carton/package or a packaging providing an equal degree of protection. When sending the Product for warranty evaluation, you need to ensure that it is securely packaged and protected. The seller will not be responsible for any damage to the Product during return and in case of damage during transport, the warranty will be void.
Any Product returned to CME without a valid warranty claim may be rejected, returned at sender’s cost (subject to prepayment) or kept for thirty (30) days for sender’s pick-up and then disposed of in CME’s sole discretion.
If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by CME within the Warranty Period, CME will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. If CME, in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, CME may refund to you the purchase price paid for the Product. In the event of a defect these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
It is likely that data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and CME will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Warranty does not cover the following:
• Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
• Device that was abused or misused in a way that deviates from the Product use description.
• Failure of the Product that was caused by incorrect installation or use that is not consistent with the user manual.
• Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbance, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of CME.
• If any attempt to disassemble the device was made.
• Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data.
• Apparent and visible defects that were not raised by the original purchaser in a period of 1 month from the purchase date.
• Product that is considered to lack conformity to the expectations of the original purchaser and that was not raised by the original purchaser in a period of 15 days from the purchase date.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Warranty does not apply to any (a) CME products and services other than the Product, (b) non-CME hardware product, including without limitation any knock-off or counterfeit version of a Product, (c) Product that is, or CME reasonably believes to be, stolen, or (d) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of INGO Health mobile application for details of your rights with respect to its use.